Review of lottery agent: TheLotter
TheLotter has been operational for many years. As one of their customers, our company regularly purchase lottery tickets from TheLotter in order to evaluate their service.
We continue to be very impressed with the service we receive from TheLotter. We recommend that you make your own conclusions. Click here to create your free TheLotter account.
|Our continued evaluation of TheLotter|
|First purchase (date)||Recent purchase (date)||Recent purchase (cost)||Recent lottery games played||Receipt of lottery prizes (where applicable)|
|2009-12-17||2017-02-27||EUR 91.20||BonoLoto (Spain)||Yes|
1. First impression
- TheLotter's website loads fast and is easy to use.
- TheLotter has been online for many years. Their website is hosted in data centres based in the Netherlands (Europe).
- Increase your odds of winning a lottery prize via a lottery syndicate. TheLotter supports buying lottery tickets via a lottery syndicate. You can buy lottery syndicate shares for popular lottery games like EuroMillions, EuroJackpot, Mega Millions and Powerball.
2. Information on website
- TheLotter's website contains extensive information on many international lotteries.
- Latest lottery results are published daily. They have lottery results available for over 80 international lottery games.
- Their lottery blog contains many interesting lottery related articles.
- TheLotter has a mobile version of their website. You can use the mobile version to browse their website from your mobile phone or tablet.
- TheLotter also has a free mobile application available. The application provides access to various lottery results.
TheLotter has many lottery games available, including:
- SuperStar (Italy)
- SiVinceTutto (Italy)
- Lotto (Florida, USA)
- Mega Money (Florida, USA)
- Sweet Million (New York, USA)
- Pick Six (New Jersey, USA)
- Mega Bucks (Oregon, USA)
- Ontario49 (Canada)
- Dupla Sena (Brazil)
- Quina (Brazil)
- Lotto 6/49 (Romania)
- Megalot (Ukraine)
- SuperLoto (Ukraine)
- The cost of a lottery ticket is reasonable. You can buy lottery tickets for as low as $ 5 (see Powerball (South Africa))
- Frequent players will receive discounts based on a customer's VIP ranking. The higher your level in the VIP Club, the bigger your discounts.
- New customers receive discounts on their first purchase.
5. Placing an order
- TheLotter's ordering process is secured via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- Buying a lottery ticket from TheLotter is very easy.
- Customers can purchase lottery tickets using the "One-time entry" option, or based on the Multi-draw or Subscription options.
TheLotter accepts various methods of payment including:
- Credit Card: Visa
- Credit Card: Mastercard
- Credit Card: Diners Club
- Moneybookers (Skrill)
- Bank deposit
7. Minimum number of lottery entries
- Customers must choose lottery numbers for more than one lottery entry in order to purchase one lottery ticket.
- It seems the current minimum number of lottery entries for a valid lottery ticket is three lottery entries (three number lines on one lottery ticket).
8. Scanned copies of lottery tickets
- TheLotter allows customers to view scanned copies of their lottery tickets. Login to your TheLotter account to view scanned copies of your lottery tickets. Scanned copies are usually available within a few hours from the time of purchase.
9. Account management
- Customers can freely deposit and withdraw funds.
- Customers can also view their current and past order history.
10. Loyalty programme
- TheLotter's loyalty programme is titled "VIP Club".
- The higher your level in the VIP Club, the larger your discounts. You can receive discounts of up to 20%.
11. Lottery prizes
- Customers can withdraw their lottery prizes, or use the funds to purchase more lottery tickets.
- It seems TheLotter does not take any percentage of your lottery prizes.
- TheLotter will notify you if you win a prize. TheLotter supports SMS and email notifications too.
- TheLotter customers will need to travel to an international country in order to collect a large international lottery prize (e.g. travel to Italy to collect your SuperEnalotto jackpot). However, if you win a prize via a lottery syndicate, TheLotter will collect the prizes on your behalf.
12. Customer support
- Email, live chat and telephone support are available.
- You can also use their help section to obtain answers for your questions.
- TheLotter supports a number of languages including English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Swedish, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish and Romanian.